Remember when you could get through the week without:
– Feeling drained and looking for any point in the day when you can have a “power nap”?
– Not making silly mistakes at work that instantly make you worry that you’re “losing it”?
– Mindlessly eating a family sized bag of crisps while you sit at your laptop – and then instantly feeling guilty?
Maybe you tell yourself that this is just what happens when you’re trying to balance a life, family, and job or business.
Maybe you tell yourself (quietly of course) that it’s an age thing. You’re not a 20 something year old anymore. The abundance of energy on tiny amounts of sleep has long gone.
And yet there’s something inside you that tells you that you can make a change.
You know that you can absolutely regain energy and focus. If you have the right fuel.
This isn’t a fad diet. There’s no deprivation. You won’t be running around the supermarket with your calculator, totting up the calories before you put things in your trolley.
This is the first, achievable, step to building the foundation for a long-term, healthy lifestyle.
And because you’re a real woman with a real job and a real family…
This is a plan to fit into your very real life.
And because it’s based on bio-science rather than the latest fad diet or quick fix – the results are, well, REAL.
Here’s what you can expect over the 28 days:
– Better relationships thanks to less mood swing on your behalf
– No more mid-afternoon slump – Say hello to being super productive
– Laser focus will help you to save time on all tasks
– More energy will give those 20 somethings a run for their money (as long as you don’t try to go to a club with them!
– Bye bye to sugar cravings (and the following guilt that comes from reaching for – and eating – the chocolate bar)
– Abolish the bloated bleurgh feeling!
Check out what one real woman said about the programme:
Before starting the program I would crave caffeine and fizzy drinks and often woke up between 3-4am unable to get back to sleep, I was amazed that throughout I had the best nights’ sleep of my life and woke up each day determined and refreshed. The recipes are delicious and are now a staple part of my weekly diet and best of all caffeine and fizzy drink cravings are a thing of the past!
You might have tried numerous diets before and got nowhere – fast.
The 28 Days To a Revitalised You Program isn’t a diet. In fact, that word is BANNED from here.
And I’ll tell you why…
Although you’ll be focusing on 28 days as your starting point, that’s purely to build the good habits that you can continue through your life.
You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to carry on with this new way of life long after the 28 days is up.
Have you ever noticed that as soon as you say you’re going to stop doing something, you immediately want to do it?
That’s why so many people “fail” with diets. But with this programme, you’ll be eating scrumptious, real food that you and your family will love (because who wants to shop, prepare, and cook 2 separate meals every day?!)
If you’ve been carrying a few extra pounds because of unhealthy habits then yes, a happy bi-product of this programme is that you will shed them.
The main focus is to give you the energy to balance a hectic life (work, family, home etc.) without feeling as though you’re about to lose your mind.
The biggest achievement a lot of my clients tell me about is that “I feel like myself again!”
This is about revitalising your life so that you feel energised, confident and ready to take on anything the world – or the school run – throws at you!
I’ve been suffering with menopausal symptoms for a while and although I had a pretty good diet some simple tweaks and revamping of the supplements that I use has made a big difference in my life. I am calmer, more focused, I sleep better and over the last 5 weeks I have lost 10lbs. One very happy lady.
Everything in this programme is designed to be easy to digest (pun intended).
So just to reiterate…
This is your chance live a life that:
– Has better relationships with your loved ones – no more angry lady syndrome
– Is more productive – More energy + focus = more stuff done
– Works – A healthier happier you means you can enjoy everything more
And the best bit?
It’s not a diet!
It’s all about balance. And when you start to balance your nutrition – you will achieve balance in your life.